Police Duty Holsters that fit the SR45

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk

Some fellow SR45 fans may be wondering if there are duty holsters out there that will work for the new .45 SR45 pistol.

I can definitively state that the Uncle Mikes Pro-3 Slimline duty holster (in my opinion, one of the best, fastest, and safest thumb break with a twist holsters for duty) made for the Glock 22 or the S&W M&P 9mm/.40 will work perfectly with the Ruger SR45. The pistol locks in and draws just at it should, which is to the same same as the it does for the Glock and M&P they're designed for. I'm pretty sure the SR9 and SR40 will work in these holsters as well, although I have not actually tried them.

A set of night sights and the SR45 is a full on duty pistol!

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
I didn't put night sights on it. I just checked if it would fit and work well in a couple holsters that some guys on my shift had on their hips. We were surprised at how well the SR45 fit and drew from the Glock 22 and S&W M&P holsters from Uncle Mike's.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
mm6, you should really try the Talon Grips if your not aware of them. They really are fantastic, they have both a rubber and sandpaper(ish) version the grandulate black. I use the rubberized for my SR40c in concealed carry. I very much doubt you will be disappointed. They are only 15 bucks. Shipping is quick as well. It really does improve the handling, and follow up shots. http://talongungrips.com/Talon-Grips-for-Ruger-Ruger.htm

Latest posts