I firearm you will never get rid of

Help Support Ruger Forum:

werewolf

Bearcat
For me it's my kp95dr.I don't have many carry guns but this just fits me the best.Blocky,heavy and all. I have average hands and the grip should feel a little thick but with my bicycle tire tube sleeve it feels good.I also prefer a hammer pistol.My Xd was a close 2nd but my son,ahem,appropriated it.Any of you guys have one that is not expendable?

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
My P90 and my SP101 3" 9mm and...

well, I'm not planning on getting rid of any of my guns. That's why I bought them.

tcolt45

Bearcat
for me its my Mark II but only because it was my grandfathers and it was the first gun I ever held.

roylt

Hunter
My P-guns will go to my son.

The P38 my Dad had in Korea will never leave the family either. Hopefully all his guns will stay with family but you never know for sure.

Conn AK

Single-Sixer
1978-Model Winchester Model 190 (1st gun), SR9, SAR 1 AKM. Oh, yeah, the 1964 Daisy air rifle where it all began-still kills a NECCO Wafer @ 40 feet all day.

lipofsky

Single-Sixer
My S & W Mod 10-6 4" bull Barrel. Bought it new in 74 and she is still as shiny and deadly as the day I brought her home. It is the first go to gun in the house cause when the window breaks at 3am I want something idiot proof, That I know I can depend on.

PAVTXER

Single-Sixer
lipofsky said:
My S & W Mod 10-6 4" bull Barrel. Bought it new in 74 and she is still as shiny and deadly as the day I brought her home. It is the first go to gun in the house cause when the window breaks at 3am I want something idiot proof, That I know I can depend on.

Got one like it during my first enlistment in Norfolk (75). Hardy shot it, but thought about selling it a few times (never followed thru).... should I think again?

Donaldjr1969

Blackhawk
That's a hard one. I would have to say if I had to get rid of all but one, I would keep my Super Redhawk. However, I have an affinity to my Winchester 1300 12ga as it was the very first firearm I purchased for myself.

P90

Single-Sixer
This is my "till death do us part" gun.
p90-1.jpg

welder

Buckeye
For me it's my series I Kimber Classic. Tenured from date of delivery. Several thousand rounds and ZERO failures thus far. A "Clacker" gun and the serial number ironically is the birth date of my Mother.

Guns057.jpg

Manhattan

Bearcat
I have a 18 year old P-89 that I'm kinda fond of. It has never jammed and it is easy to clean....Even tho it's a bit on the bulky side I would trust it.

Latest posts