I firearm you will never get rid of

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gtrmkr

Bearcat
For me it is my Stainless Blackhawk 4 5/8" .357 Mag w/ Extra 9mm cylinder. Great accurate revolver that is not too big and not too small....Perfect!!! Shoots 3 calibers and you can always find .357, .38 Spcl and 9mm ammo at any gun shop or at Walmart. The other gun I would keep is my Left Hand Eject Remington 870 Wingmaster with 3" Chamber. Got a barrel with screw in chokes and a slug barrel, should be able to do most anything with a bird barrel and a 3" Magnum Slug.... plus it is sooo pretty.

kel ruger man

Single-Sixer
my beretta silver pidgeon 20ga o/u love that gun. it replaced my red label that i liked but this one is a winner for me

GhosT

Blackhawk
Start buying guns in the late 70's as a kid.
Owned a few 2-3 hundred since.

If limited to just one gun I already own.....2 guns come to mind.

*THE FIRST would be my Stainless,GP100 6" barrel.
The damn gun turned out just as accurate, and way more reliable then the COLT PYTHON I traded in to get it.
Fact is, with the right loads, there is not much a good quality,6" barreled .357 magnum can't do!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The SECOND would be my stainless FIRST GENERATION T/C CONTENDER.
FIRST GENERATION has the sweetest,adjustable,factory trigger.

Between my .22LR Match grade barrel, .223 barrel, and .44 magnum barrel....
I can drop, then eventually eat,anything in the lower 48 states.

Glad I don't gotta choose. :wink:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

This is a semi-auto board.........so if limited to that style....

My Mark 2 22/45 rocks.
My P95 Is a GREAT 9mm gun. Reliable as hell.

But my old school P91 wins every time.
A dozen rounds of 165 grain JHP's hitting where aimed ,using laser grips or standard sites.
Gun has never jammed, and fits my hand better than any gun ever handled before!!!!!!

TBear77

Single-Sixer
An old 45-70 Springfield 1873, that's been in the family since 1899 (previous owner was US Government). Too much family history to sell. I will pass this one on to my daughter.

Ted

freedomcosts

Single-Sixer
My SR9c and SR9- first autos that ever fit my hands just right. And I will be keeping them for sure because- they both have my initials laser-engraved into them.

rfxcasey

Bearcat
Ruger SR9c Stainless. Absolutely love this gun and only paid $299 for it brand new.
X4RAhdvBmdyCDtrQ3hrd7jxneYovPmfB3d4aAOi0Ql4=w1716-h965-no

And my late father's 1st generation Walther p99 with AS trigger
E1Td8Zo665-kgsaEy5f1-4Ev1cJ78AQ9sNdqdty12S8=w1287-h965-no

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
I reckon since this is a Ruger forum, I'm obliged to put my .41 Mag NMBH that I've had for 15 years at the top of the list of several handguns and long guns of various brands I'll never get rid of. :mrgreen:

Ruger.jpg~original

David LaPell

Blackhawk
My grandfather's Colt Woodsman and if at all possible my SP-101. Long guns, my Ithaca 37 16 gauge Deerslayer and my Remington 33 .22 single shot.