holster for LC9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mexicanjoe

Single-Sixer
Guys I can seen to find a holster for my LC9. I need a holster with a retention strap but cant find one.... does anyone know if Blackhawk makes a SERPA holster for the LC9? if so .......what is the holster #?? any info will be greatly appreciated,

RUT

Single-Sixer
>>Blue Star Holsters in San Antonio makes good quality, affordable kydex holsters for the LC9.<<

I bought a Blue Star IWB for my LCPll and it works reasonably well. However, I didn't find that to be the case with the OWB version I bought for my LC9S. The biggest negative I found was with the belt "clips", as there's nothing to keep the holster from moving freely from side to side along the belt line. I find this to be very disconcerting. I prefer a holster that's going to stay put, so this particular one will be relegated to the box of other unused holsters. I guess it's the old story of "you get what you pay for." On the plus side, I did find a true pancake style kydex holster of unknown lineage in my box that was for my former Glock G43 and it fits the LC9S like a glove! :)

The Preacher

Single-Sixer
Talon also makes a good one with a snap. Good quality as well. I have two, one for a Shield and one for an EC9. I like them.

The Preacher

Blue star was lousy for OWB. Does not ride close to the body. My favorite holster for Micro 9's are the Mitch Rosen. Also have one for my LCR. Azula makes a fine holster and very reasonable cost.

R1j0YI2.jpg