Ruger LCP 380 ....CHEAP!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hognfrog

Bearcat
Just a heads up if anyone is looking for a Ruger LCP 380, Palmetto State Armory has them on sale for $169 + Free shipping.
I am not associated with them, I just found the "deal" online and purchased one 3 days ago, picked it up today at my FFL.
Tiny, but easy to conceal, which is what I wanted it for. I already carry a LCR 38+P, but this is a nice little auto for the price.

mac66

Single-Sixer
Bought one last January for that price. Have no real use for it but couldn't pass up the deal. I pocket carry it on occasion.

s4s4u

Hunter
My wife wants one of the purple ones.

I got my daughter one of those for Christmas. She was stoked. But then she trumped me with a gift of a one year membership ($200) in a local range that has an underground 100 yard rifle range and 15 lane indoor pistol range. Being this in Fargo/Moorhead I can now shoot year round, yay.

hittman

Staff member
I'm likely to be in the minority here but those little guns are well under $200 'cause that's exactly what they're worth. The ones owned by me and the local folks I know were flat out turds in about every respect.

Last summer we saw a couple or three of them in local stores used you could pick up for $75.00 each. I still passed.

hittman said:
I'm likely to be in the minority here but those little guns are well under $200 'cause that's exactly what they're worth. The ones owned by me and the local folks I know were flat out turds in about every respect.

Last summer we saw a couple or three of them in local stores used you could pick up for $75.00 each. I still passed.
Wow, my son and I have first gen LCP's that work great. At $75 I would pick up another!
gramps