A NICE OM S47 for Contender.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Tyrone, here it is......S47 #41 Long Frame......see ya RR.

PA270255.jpg

PA270258.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I ain't speechless,, but I am WOWED!
That's another one of those models of guns I have as yet to add to my collection.
Very nice Rod,, and I knew you'd eventually post the pic!

hdonlybob

Single-Sixer
Tyrone,
Call his bluff.....
I say trade him that Ol' 9mm Speed Six and some cash for it.... :idea: :shock: :?
He always says he will take a payment plan.....
how about $10 a month for a few years.....
HD :D

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
Radical, So when you roll me a deal you keep the good stuff off the table :?: Great looking Super, Close to my #38

radicalrod

Hunter
John, I got it after I made you "the offer".....I need to save it for a trade I am working on at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: sometimes when it rains it pours :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bob, Ty has to trade to get it......get it....add a few more zero's to that payment plan.........see ya RR.

PS....John, number 40 is only a few miles away from me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
Radical, every one needs Consecutive 2 digt Supers like #61 and #62 or three digit supers like #138 and #139. Funny thing about those consecutive guns is that each pair has one long frame and one standard frame. :?

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I have one pair of consecutive Mahogany Cased Supers....but they have 4 digit serial numbers....I do have a consecutive pair of 2 digit BKH3's and a triple play with 2 digit Super Single Six's.......and a few more consecutive sets of stuff I can't even remember....it may be easier to list the ones that I don't have a consecutive set of....what makes me think I need to do this........well see ya I gotta go search the web for more number....RR

contender

Ruger Guru
Hey Rod,, I kinda like HD"s idea. I DO have a Ruger I'll trade,, (First one in over 15 years,) and that payment plan sounds good to me!! :D
Heck,, even Miss Penny said I could do that deal,,,!

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Ty, start sending the payments....I will let you know when you get close.....10 dollars a week for lets say only 350 weeks plus a few more weeks of interest....nah I think the trade is the way to go this time.....RR.