Bad AA Feedback for Mr-Texas

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
I was going to post this in the Lounge, but because this had to do more with guns instead of non-guns, thought I'd post here.
On 9/22 [email protected] won the high bid for one of our Vaquero's on Auction Arms. After contacting them by email and by phone with messages, no replys were ever received. I consider this individual a liability to all auctions so WATCH OUT!
His name is Lee Badillo, 2931 Placer St., Redding, CA 96001.
Looking at his AA feedback this isn't the only time he's burned somebody. Out of 10 instances of those leaving feedback, 9 of those 10 are negative.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
HAWKEYE#28 said:
Seems that AA will get this "person" out of their system, ASAP............

Yes, I gave them an extra email. Surprised he made it this far with 9 of 10 deals being negative.
Chet15

Terry T

Buckeye
Thanks for the 'heads up' since he's in our 'neighborhood'. We do shows in Redding from time to time. :shock:
Some folks idea of 'fun' is just way out of line. Of course there's no way to tell on the internet if he's gone over the edge with 'old age crazy', either. :(
Terry T

G2

Hunter
This kinda Crap can drive a guy nut's. Look what a simple Google search comes up with.

Epamine Color Flake Systems Co.

Looks :shock: :shock: like he knows his business well... :roll:

Might try a call to his business.

martyj

Blackhawk
The worst part is if you really want to find them you can locate them and family members on facebook.
It worked for my brother after he sent money for a pistol but took about 2 months.
I just googled him and he is on there and others that know or related to him.