MY LATEST NEW FAVORITE BLACKHAWK.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
I sure wish I could take photos like DOC44....but anyways here is one of my latest.....I traded one of my guns that fit the needs of another's collecting path and ended up filling a big empty spot in my collection.......(see how that works Ty).....this is my one and only 2 digit BKH4.....I have a few 3 digit guns but thought I needed one such as this.....not quite a 35 year quest but more like a 4 or 5 year obsession :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

flattop59.jpg

flattop592.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
Definitely a nice snag there! Makes me wonder if that one originally went to the recipient of the #59 Single-Six and BKH3 that turned up NIB with shipping cartons in Florida about 20 years ago. Maybe this BKH4 was "liberated" from that group somehow?
Chet15

flatgate

Hawkeye
Yeow! That's GREAT!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, RR!

Yeah, those 2 digit guns are something else. There's a couple around here someplace....

flatgate

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Really nice! 8) I'm impressed by 4 digits. A nice 3 digit is cool but a nice 2 digit... thumbs up x2 :)

contender

Ruger Guru
Way to go Rod!
NO,, we do not sell one to buy another unless the one you are selling was aquired JUST for trade or sale.
PS: VERY nice gun. I don't have any 2 digit guns,,,, yet,,,!

Doc44

Single-Sixer
Rod...Your photo looks fine to me. I wish I would have found your 44 when I had the Single Six and the .357 with serial number 59 as they would have made a nice trio! :D

Bill
Life Member RCA

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh guys I need to bring it along with me to Tulsa as I am still sleeping with it under my pillow.....the excitement hasn't worn off yet :lol: :lol: :lol: So Doc can you point me in the right direction of those two you mention :?: :?: :?: I think they should at least be re introduced if not re united :roll: :roll: :roll: I am slightly surprised no one has done the math from my exercising post :shock: :shock: :shock: see ya RR.

contender

Ruger Guru
Rod,, we are mathematically challenged. However,, since you mentioned it,, I bet I know the number of the other one,,,!
It's worthless w/o pics of the pair together.

So,, are we gonna see pics of the LF Super #41?