Exercised a couple of old 44's today......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I found an old box of 44 reloads today and thought why not use them up....but what gun do I use....HMM use the Super Redhawk.....nah let's use something way KOOL.....heck why not use a couple.....seems I have a few 44's to choose from :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought about using the 10 inch Super but it was locked up in the safe.....I had 2 guns on the kitchen table....an early Flat top and an early LF Super....PERFECT....I called my son to see if he wanted to help......after a quick trip to the local greasy spoon for breakfast we headed to the farm......I asked Adam to grab the guns and take them outta the rugs......he looks them over and says you gotta be kidding me RIGHT ??? NOPE lets do it.....well they both functioned exactly as they were designed to do by WBR .....was there ever any doubt :D :D :D The serial numbers of the 2 added up to exactly 100.....who says safe queens can't come out and play :shock: :shock: :shock: see ya RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh I have given up on pictures.....my son said the same thing..we should of brought a camera.....no one will every believe you....well when have I not told the truth....maybe I have embellished a story a time or two :lol: :lol: :lol: but all my stories have major shreds of truth pieced together with excellent filler that makes my life sound way more exciting than it may actually be....seems that low digit 44's are flooding the area....heard that another may have invaded NW Ohio.....I will certainly check out this rumor :D :D :D WES, you can let me have just one can't you :roll: :roll: :roll: the worst part about shooting these is now I gotta clean them :cry: :cry: :cry: I think I may fire up the old reloading press and make some more ammo....man was that fun....I hear the 10 inch Super calling out SHOOT ME TOO.......see ya RR.

PS... BOB,the lovely MRS Radical bought breakfast....

not a problem to shoot them old ones, just don't ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet, if handled properly they look and wear just fine.......
glad to hear you got out as "family function"...... :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Jerry, almost anyone can out shoot me.....even Mrs Radical :shock: :shock: :shock: but I can still put him over my knee when he gets to mouthy about it :lol: :lol: :lol: see you in a couple of weeks....can't wait to open my birthday present you got me :D :D :D RR.

RugerCollector

Bearcat
Hey Brother, why not bring a trunk load of those old Rugers down and we'll shoot all of them, then clean them up with some Hoppe's No.9, topped with a dab of Rig. :mrgreen:

radicalrod

Hunter
John, I make MRs Radical dab a little HOPPES behind here ears on special occasions :roll: :roll: :roll: never made her wipe down with RIGG before....I guess I can try it :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.