Shooter flattop value?? Pics added.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

At the show today, a vendor has a late SN 4 5/8" 357 Blackhawk flattop. It has varnished wood grips with correct medallions, has original lockwork, and a BIG DING on the right side of the topstrap. Other than the ding, it is about 90%, maybe a little better. I think it can be had for $400. Whatcha think?? :?

Dave

G2

Hunter
Good Buy IMO

A gun like this a year ago would get snatched right up for conversion.
However with the introduction of the NM 44 Special Flattop, The market to find guns like this to convert has soften'd up a tad.

Me... I would still rather have the OM converted, It's the cool factor and I like the thinner top strap of the OM and the original action too.

flatgate

Hawkeye
17819995.jpg

I just couldn't let this poor lil' fella set there in the Pawn Shop......

flatgate

hdonlybob

Single-Sixer
I have been out of the picture for a while, but if I were still in it I would buy that in a flash.
$400 don't buy much at all in a good .357 short barrel, much less an unconverted flattop...
JMHO.
HD :D

krw

Blackhawk
I think its a bargain! If you get tired of playing with it, sell it and make a profit. I don't think I have ever seen a $500 Flattop at any Tulsa show.
krw

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I bought the Flattop for $375. I am not going to keep it, but pass it on......... I am going to sell or trade it, but won't put up an ad until tomorrow. AND, I am not going to gouge someone on it either. I am leaning toward trading, will post pics and appropriate info tomorrow.

Stay tuned........

Dave

Axehandle

Buckeye
On the rear sight.. The little opening where the bump on the sight blade slides down in the groove makes it a sight from the current production NM FTs doesn't it? I put a couple of these on OM FTs that came to me sightless...

Latest posts