RCA Display Show Tulsa fundraising auction listing...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
I've put up the current list of items donated for the RCA Display Show fundraising auction to be held in conjunction with the RCA banquet in Tulsa on Saturday, Nov 13th.

HERE

I really appreciate the items that have been donated from only 6 donors so far. I hope to receive more items over the next few weeks and will try to keep the list current.

Feel free to contact me if you have anything you would like to donate. No item is too small, it doesn't have to be a Ruger item, as you can see from the current list.

Thanks,

BB45C

SBH4628

Blackhawk
bigbore45colt said:
I've put up the current list of items donated for the RCA Display Show fundraising auction to be held in conjunction with the RCA banquet in Tulsa on Saturday, Nov 13th.

HERE

I really appreciate the items that have been donated from only 6 donors so far. I hope to receive more items over the next few weeks and will try to keep the list current.

Feel free to contact me if you have anything you would like to donate. No item is too small, it doesn't have to be a Ruger item, as you can see from the current list.

Thanks,

BB45C[/quote

Can a non member donate? If I can PM me your address
Thanks, Daniel

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Daniel,

Thanks for your response to my post. A non-member can absolutely donate, it is open to anyone. I really appreciate it.

PM sent.

BB45C