New RENE Arrives!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Axehandle said:
Another good one! Good written stuff about the variations of the NM FT 44 Specials...

Speaking of which...keep me in touch on that one example you still have sitting there :)
Chet15

Axehandle

Buckeye
With all the consecutive serial number sets and all the variations I think I have ended up with something like 12 FT 44s... Which one could chet15 ever be talking about? :wink:

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: It is safe and sound here... Will remain unfired too.

chet15

Hawkeye
Axehandle said:
With all the consecutive serial number sets and all the variations I think I have ended up with something like 12 FT 44s... Which one could chet15 ever be talking about? :wink:

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: It is safe and sound here... Will remain unfired too.

Thanks Axe!

martyj

Blackhawk
I enjoy reading the Rene and I read them time after time and always see something I havent noticed or comprehended before.
He does a very good job and I appreciate his hard work.
thanks

tomno.1

Bearcat
Got mine yesterday. Always a good read. Hey Chet, how about starting a RENE website/forum ( like you don't have enough work already)?

chet15

Hawkeye
contender said:
RENE doesn't need a website,, we have the Ruger Forum!

Yes...I agree on that completely. RF absolutely has more Ruger afficiando's watching it than any other website I know. Have had a couple hundred-plus new subscribers come through as a result of eveybody's Red Eagle News Exchange feedback.
Believe me, have thought about doing a website in the past but don't believe it would give as as many benefits back to Ruger collecting as RF does.
Chet15

Latest posts