Got another Super

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Made in 1974. Looks fired very little #81-12701,,,With OM cylinder. $375.00 out the door. I think I done good.
391589864.jpg

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Bucks Owin said:
Dang, ya done good pard, it's a beauty! (Better send it to me for testing and evaluation... :wink: ) :lol:
You know how my offer stands Dennis,,,,,,I can even send you some gas checks :wink:

Bucks Owin

Hunter
SBH4628 said:
Bucks Owin said:
Dang, ya done good pard, it's a beauty! (Better send it to me for testing and evaluation... :wink: ) :lol:
You know how my offer stands Dennis,,,,,,I can even send you some gas checks :wink:

Oh I've got plenty of .44 ammo, but you may get that SBH back with a different gripframe.... :shock: :lol: Many thanks anyway my good friend.... :wink:

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Bucks Owin said:
SBH4628 said:
Bucks Owin said:

Oh I've got plenty of .44 ammo, but you may get that SBH back with a different gripframe.... :shock: :lol: Many thanks anyway my good friend.... :wink:[/quote

And a 45 Colt stuck in the cylinder :roll: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,Your welcome any who Amigo :wink:

flatgate

Hawkeye
Those early New Model Supers are in a class all their own. The one I had was a wonderful shooter. I didn't have to do a darn thing to the gun but hold it on target..... :D

flatgate