Not Ruger but real close. Crosman Mark 2

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Peg and I went to the Packwood swap meet yesterday. Packwood is a sleepy little town at the base of the Mountain and is the gateway to White Pass heading to the eastern side of the state. Anyone who has been there know how big this event is. Vedors line up both sides of the highway and even fill the park areas. This brings in thousands of people every year. We had found a few treasures and one was this Crosman Mark 2 pellet gun. Every time I see one I think being I like the Ruger auto's this might be something to collect. After reading about them there are several variations just like the Rugers. For an air gun they are not really that cheap. I think if I get another it will be the Mark 1 variation.

crosmanmark2002.jpg

crosmanmark2001.jpg

Snake45

Hawkeye
IIRC the only difference between the MKI and the MKII was the caliber. One was .177 and the other was .22.

I picked one up several years ago but only got to shoot it once before the bottom sealing nut broke. They're unavailable but I've been looking for one. It was VERY accurate.

Crosman made some REALLY cool all-metal replica airguns back in the '60s. What a shame they're not still in production.

CrosmanPistols.jpg

cwegga

Bearcat
RPM Enterprises said:
Peg and I went to the Packwood swap meet yesterday.

Wish I'd known it was happening. I was out Grouse hunting/Scouting between Hwy 12 and Walupt Lake. I would have gone through Packwood and checked it out.

cwegga

Bearcat
Thanks, I might go back for camping or hiking but I don't think the grouse hunting outlook is so hot. I covered a lot of ground and saw absolutely nothing. Walupt lake looked like a good place for car camping though.