T/C Scout Pistol, need info.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tomiswho

Single-Sixer
I have a like new (my wife's late husband bought it) .50 cal. T/C Scout pistol. I just received the 6th ed. Blue Book for modern black powder.. and it has the basic Scout, but no mention of the stainless with engraving as I have. (engraving down the back strap and around under the grip too) I believe it is factory, but I have thus far not found anything out from T/C, I do know their Custom Shop is closed, as I also have a NIB .36 Cal Seneca that came from the shop and had great furniture, but I can't find out WHY if specificall was a Custom Shop item (I have the original invoice)

I've done Google and the on-line auctions, and can't find anything like it. (the Scout pistol) I'd like to put a price on it and take it to the local shop on consignment.

Help?
58423_465044492914_763982914_6399194_4091566_n.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Are you absolutely sure it's stainless and not a coating such as nickel? I'd look for a T/C specific forum and inquire there.

tomiswho

Single-Sixer
BlkHawk73 said:
Are you absolutely sure it's stainless and not a coating such as nickel? I'd look for a T/C specific forum and inquire there.

It very well could be nickel. I actually didn't think to look for a T/C forum.... duh... thanks!

Latest posts