Another thing to collect!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mattsbox99

Hunter
I see that Ruger is doing the Carhartt promotion again this year, its the hooded Activ Jac this year, blue in color with a silver thread for the lettering. I got 5 of the coats last year, probably will only get one this year - at least that I have planned anyway.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Just wait and there'll be a bunch on eBay from everyone trying to make an extra $80 from them. :roll: Funny thing is that they're always XXL or larger. One would think if they were to get it with intentions of selling it, they'd get it in a more common size.

Terry T

Buckeye
I'm with BlkHawk73 - I've been stalking a medium at a reasonable price but with no luck yet. :shock:
Terry T

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Terry T said:
I'm with BlkHawk73 - I've been stalking a medium at a reasonable price but with no luck yet. :shock:
Terry T

Glad I'm not the only little guy. :lol:

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
BlkHawk73 said:
Just wait and there'll be a bunch on eBay from everyone trying to make an extra $80 from them. :roll: Funny thing is that they're always XXL or larger. One would think if they were to get it with intentions of selling it, they'd get it in a more common size.

REALLY? I have thought for some time that XXL & XXXL were common sizes, tho not true at Target or WallaceWorld.......... 8)

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
BlkHawk73 said:
Also, why is it always just for the bolt guns? What about us #1 fans? :confused:

Seems it would work with Blackhawks as well............Perhaps a jacket to go with the elusive 10" RCA 357's? Someone needs to take their creative pills.........WBR didn't like this "stuff" but the world does and Ruger seems to know it for some profitable time.......... :wink: BTW, where I come from, these are called advertising gimmicks and the customer even pays for them! Think about that facet of the marketplace.......... 8)

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Got a free one last fall wore it so much when they went on clearance, got another this summer. They give you like a 20% discount off the ruger-gear website if you register a new gun online. Just wait until the promo ends and you can pick one up for a good price.