Boise Show Results on Page 5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
The Promoter for Lewis Clark Traders has Invited us back as he was pleased with last years show. The dates are January 15-16 2011. Last years show was a huge success, I'm checking on the Interest for a 2011 show. Both my wife and I are willing to organize this show.
Could we please have your input and interest to display, so we can move forward. I have to let the Promoter know if there is enough interest so we can work out the details. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'm really looking forward to a second show. Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Hank,
I'm interested! We had a good time last year.
Weather could be a factor, of course so - if you would please order up some of the same mild, clear weather as last year? :D
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank,

At this time, I'm very interested. I'm retiring at the end of this year. It's not like I will not have the time.

As Terry T said, "Weather could be a factor, of course so - if you would please order up some of the same mild, clear weather as last year?"

lmd

picketpin

Buckeye
Okay, this meens I have to finish the display caes I started last year. Baring a flood or hiuricane count me in.

Might as well display some of these #1s, I can't shoot them all ;-)

Ross W Thomas

flatgate

Hawkeye
After a little arm twisting I think I'll bring some Bearcats...... :D

Only if I can get time off from the "sweat shop"......

flatgate

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D OK Hank, Now I see the add, and YES you can count me in on this 2nd one too! Call on me for any help I can be. I'll try and put some long guns out this time...Seems like the only long gun there last year was Old Rugerman's Mini 14. I'll do 77s in Flat bolts...G

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Hank and Susie, I'll be there! Just wouldn't be right to miss this show. Not sure what I could show - I'll work on it.

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
My first venture, but I will be there. Have a couple M77 to share.

Randy, will be calling you for some ideas. Should be great fun! :!:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
OK, I spoke with the promoter this morning and the 2nd Annual Ruger Collectors show is a go!!! I will keep you updated as time closes in. I'm getting table, sale table and hotel information at this time and will report back. I will post when the show packets are ready to go out and may need some addresses. updates to come and thanks for the support of our hobby. Hank

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank,

I noticed in the latest addtion of RENE, it states the setup date for the Boise ID show is Jan 8th & the show dates are Jan 15th & 16th. Is the Jan 8th date a typo?

lmd

circlergrugers

Vaquero
OK, got the same Hotel, I have a block of rooms it's $59.00 a night with a Refrigerator and Breakfast included. Show packets will be ready to go out shortly.

Terry T

Buckeye
Outstanding rate at a very nice hotel! The hotel breakfast last year was much better than I expected! OK, I know it's the middle of winter in Id. but still.... :D
Terry T