2010 Ruger Collectors Association Display Shows Raffle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
I am pleased to announce that the Ruger Collectors Association Display Shows has partnered with Turnbull Manufacturing (www.turnbullmfg.com) for our 2010 annual fund raising raffle.

390432489.jpg

This year, we are offering a Ruger #1S rifle in 45-70 that has received Turnbull's extensive Ruger #1 package, which includes color case hardening of the receiver, lever, scope base and rings, rust blued barrel, charcoal bluing of the rest of the metal parts, stock refinishing and checkering recut, and a new butt pad installed. This handsome rifle also has a "turning bull" custom brass pistol grip cap and logo engraved on the bottom of the receiver.

The Ruger Collectors Association Display Shows is pleased to once again partner with Turnbull Manufacturing to offer this truly one of a kind rifle.

Only a limited number of tickets will be available to anyone. Tickets will be $20 each or $100 for 6. Ticket purchasing will open on August 18th and will run through November 13th. A drawing for the winner will take place during the annual Ruger Collectors Association banquet on Saturday, November 13th, 2010 during the Wannamacher Gun Show in Tulsa, OK. Winner need not be present to win.

Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Ruger Collectors Association Display Show funds. These funds are used to run the RCA display shows, the NRA show, fund trophies, improve our recruitment tables, fund member badges, etc.

The rifle will be transferred to the winner's FFL shortly after the drawing. Please note that the rifle will only be shipped to a licensed dealer upon receipt of a copy of their FFL.

Stay tuned for more details on how to purchase tickets.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Thanks,

BB45C

seeemmiss

Single-Sixer
I'll take it!!! Ooops I missed the part about the raffle. That is nice and I will be buying the winning ticket.

mike722

Buckeye
seeemmiss":9hypw6jz said:
I'll take it!!! Ooops I missed the part about the raffle. That is nice and I will be buying the winning ticket.

Jody, I'll swing by your house and pick you up on the way to Tulsa, that way you can fondle your new rifle in person at the banquet.. :wink:

seeemmiss

Single-Sixer
mike722":1etcq1y4 said:
Jody, I'll swing by your house and pick you up on the way to Tulsa, that way you can fondle your new rifle in person at the banquet.. :wink:

I wish I could go. I have a 15 year old that said we are going to hunt alot this year so all my off time will be with him. Now next year, he can drive himself and I can go to Tulsa so hold me a spot for next year.

by the way, Mike if you pick it up for me I will let you shoot it first. (If it ever gets shot!!)

bigbore45colt

Hunter
SteveRuger":199hlbka said:
Very Nice!
The only problem is I have never won a Raffle in my Life! If there was 100 tickets sold & I bought 99 I still would lose! Been there done that.................

Ah but, Steve, you can't win if you don't play!! :D Also, remember that it's more for the cause than it is for winning the rifle.

BB45C

bigbore45colt":39ne0nrr said:
SteveRuger":39ne0nrr said:
Very Nice!
The only problem is I have never won a Raffle in my Life! If there was 100 tickets sold & I bought 99 I still would lose! Been there done that.................

Ah but, Steve, you can't win if you don't play!! :D Also, remember that it's more for the cause than it is for winning the rifle.

BB45C

Well Matt, :) I will be there this fall & I will be donating my $$ for ticket's.............. :cry:

Terry T

Buckeye
That would be a nice mate to the "Harrisburg Special"! :D
I'll be watching for a way to buy a ticket without driving all the way to OK. Just can't make it this year. Maybe next.
Terry T

bigbore45colt

Hunter
The raffle for the Turnbull #1 is now open. Tickets can be purchased either ahead of time or at the Tulsa show. The drawing will be held the evening of Saturday, November 13th. Winner need not be present to win.

For more information, please see the official press release, published by Turnbull Manufacturing on their website (www.turnbullmfg.com) at the following link:

http://www.turnbullmfg.com/store.asp?pi ... atid=19872

391207245.jpg

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
The rifle made an appearance this weekend at the Louisville, KY gun show.

392723377.jpg

Get your tickets while you can. The drawing will be held on Saturday, November13th.

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
RugerBoi,

The winner was Jewly Woloski, from Wisconsin. It was posted on the RCA website...

http://rugercollectorsassociation.com/

BB45C