"Found a gun - will you come and get it?"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

XLIV

Single-Sixer
lmd,

I looked for your card and can't find it. They've sent me TAD to the coast for a week but when I get home I'll mail you a check for the box. Thanks a heap.

K falls show is usually a pretty good one. Have run into a lot more tables of local guys than most other shows. As fortune would have it this weekend there's a show out here in Ukiah on the last day I'm supposed to be working (guess what I'll be doing on the way home)

searching for that elusive winchester model 56 short
in stainless steel.

Thanks again,

huntereducation at yah oooooooo

lovemydals

Buckeye
XLIV,

Here are some photos of the H&R 922 box.

lmd

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

XLIV

Single-Sixer
oh man..thats even nicer than I'd hoped. As I say, when I get home I'll mail you a check for it. What a great deal from a great friend. Make sure I get your address.

There's a gunshow in Ukiah (which just happens to be on the way home) this weekend..wish me luck.

XLIV

Single-Sixer
Box arrived and is better than described. Can't thank you enough.

Ukiah show was very nice, about the same size as Central Point show. Found a lot of small goodies..ammo, magazines, etc. Then guns I looked at were fairly priced but not many in original condition (extra holes, cut stocks). Still managed to stayed 3 hours to make sure I didnt miss anything. Found an original Randall knife catalog from 1969 for a dollar. That was cool. Even back then his wait time was over two years for a knife.

Thanks again lmd..

mohavesam

Hawkeye
He wanted you to have that gun! Do you think you got it by accident? No way!

A gifting 'from the other side'. Now I'd advise you to NEVER let that revolver out of your possession. Not very nice too ignore the will of one passed on...

;)