Should I keep collecting my ruger stuff ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

triaxle

Bearcat
To start I have a new unfired US speed six in box and shippwr 4 in also a mint 3screw old model 6.5in box shipped apr 1968 a stainless mint Govt GB mini 14 also a ruger calender add for that cano calender 5.00 bucks and I have the calender in the sleeve And also a mint sercity six 4 inch stainless . Do I have a good start ??????????????

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Gotta start someplace! :) I didn't start out thinking I was going to collect anything Ruger but over time it just happened. Pick an area you want to concentrate on and go to it!

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Welcome to the forum!
You do have a start!! :wink:
Would love to see pics of your Speed-Six & Security-Six,
it is an un-written rule that you must post pictures of your
guns!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.
Good luck to you.
Terry

triaxle

Bearcat
I may get some photos up . Iam not a computer guy . I also had a new in box old model 45 colt 45 acp 4/58 barrel but sold it

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Triaxle. that is a question we all ask ourselves every once in a while.....most of my NON RUGER friends think I am crazy......my RUGER friends are CERTAIN that I am :D :D :D My advice is have fun and if it excites you buy it....see ya, RR.

J. D. Moreguns

Bearcat
Started with one 4 5/8" s.s. vaquero in .357 and last night I just got my seventh, or eighth or........... I remember some are birdsheads ,plowhandles and bisleys I do know that. :wink:

david knutson

Single-Sixer
All my life I have owned Rugers, 20 years ago I bought a 1 of 5000 at a local gun show I realy thought it was something! and I was hooked I must have ownen a dozen or so and wrote a hunderd letters to put a set of them toughter when I bought my 1 of 5000 Cal. Freedom I had a display box made for them that cost as much as one of the guns ..And thanks to a realy nice guy on this fourm I will have to have anouther box made for my 1 of 1000 pair.. Its like a snow ball ,,,just make sure you rember to save some to eat...or not!!! D.K.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Rugeritis it is! Recently reorganized the gun room a bit to accommodate the Ruger "stuff". Evidently the wife wasn't aware how much I had 'cause her reaction was one of shock and awe. :lol: When she said, "you can't ever give me crap about stuff I buy" I knew the diagnosis was spot-on -Rugeritis!

americal

Hunter
Welcome you have a good start :) There are so many directions you can go :!: IF you really get hooked then a vast amount of controll will be required :!: unless you are very wealthy & money no problem-- But with me :lol: I have to plot :!: sell :!: trade :!: evened borrowed from a bank once :shock: soooo let the fun begin :lol:

mattsbox99

Hunter
I mostly have the guns and few pieces of literature, but I enjoy all of it.

I've only bought one Ruger this year though, I'm up to 2 S&Ws as of today though... I'm gonna have to rectify that.

JCCVaquero

Bearcat
If you like collecting Ruger stuff, keep collecting, in your old age you may be ahead of the game. I am confident you will be even

triaxle you are among fellow addicts! It is a great start, & let the chase be on! Once you get a few Books & Study the Rugers you will be amazed what is out there, that are rare & ready to be discovered! I am not just talking Guns either! Enjoy & Have Fun!

Latest posts