Introduction & question about a Tri-color Ruger Lightwei

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Firsttimegrampa":129n138y said:
kentuckyyeti - What RR meant about numbers was consecetive not the same..We like to get the running in a row if possible..

Yes, very true. In fact, when I looked up your gun in my notes, I saw that 204273 and 204274 are indeed a mated pair of another well-known Michigan collector.
No mates to your gun in my notes though.
Chet15

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Tyrone, the reason I will auction one of my guns rather than offer it on RF is to make it available to more than the first guy to see the listing......many of us miss deals that pop up when we are living in the NON RUGER WORLD......I actually do it both ways....the SCARCER stuff I auction and the more common stuff I price on RF.....come on don't be scared start it at a penny and let it rip :D :D :D JMO, see ya RR.

flatgate

Hawkeye
There's nuttin' RR could do that would surprise us!

hmm3grin2orange.gif

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
To sell the gun here on the Forum we require it to be listed in the Classifieds section and to have a price placed in the listing.

If you list it elsewhere, like on one of the "guns for sale" sites, then you may post a link in the Auction Links, Recurring Items, and Other Deals section.

Thanks,

flatgate

I did list it in the classifieds. I read the forum rules and listed a price, but it is not firm. If the ad isn't done according to the forum rules, please accept my apology and just delete the thread and I will try it again. This was just posted so as to kill this thread with its dark pictures and send guys interested in seeing the pics (whether they are interested in buying it or not) to the gallery so they could look at it. It's nothing great, but it is different than what most of us will see. I'm nearly 48 and have owned hundreds of guns (literally) and this is the only one I had ever seen. And I had no idea that there was any interest in it until I posted a picture of it on a car forum I frequent. I wasn't trying to break the rules on here. Sorry.

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
Nice-looking LWAC. Give the folks here a chance and if you aren't happy, then do otherwise.. This is the Ruger site where the collectors live, and we have a nice Classified section, so give us a shot...so to speak.
Sonnytoo

Sonnytoo":26z02f9i said:
Nice-looking LWAC. Give the folks here a chance and if you aren't happy, then do otherwise.. This is the Ruger site where the collectors live, and we have a nice Classified section, so give us a shot...so to speak.
Sonnytoo

It's pretty average, I would think. There is some wear on the finish. BTW- it is listed in the classifieds to give everyone here a chance. I also have a link to three pages of pics of it at different angles so everyone can see everything about it. We'll see if there is any interest on RugerForum first.

I got my .45 today, so cross that one off the list of possible trade-ins on the Tri-color. Also I lowered the price substantially in the "classified" section on here. Still looking for nice Ruger Mark II's as possible trade-ins on it.

XR3

Bearcat
:D I see on 4-23-09 you guys write about LWAC 204276, 204273, 204274, on Gunbroker 10-14-11 LWAC 204278 just sold for $995 and also LWAC 204279 had just sold at same time, both listed by different sellers. I see a collector has to look at all the sites and note all the serial numbers.

Latest posts