THE LATEST RENE

Help Support Ruger Forum:

06dilly

Single-Sixer
I have only received the RENE guide for a year or so, so maybe it's normal but the one page price guide in the last packet was worth the whole price of admission! Thanks again Chad for the excellent service you provide to the collector community. I've dog-eared it already and am starting to clutter it up with notes. Thanks!!!

06dilly said:
I have only received the RENE guide for a year or so, so maybe it's normal but the one page price guide in the last packet was worth the whole price of admission! Thanks again Chad for the excellent service you provide to the collector community. I've dog-eared it already and am starting to clutter it up with notes. Thanks!!!

The neat thing about the Price Guide is that if you very carefully fold it in thirds along the printed guide lines, trim off all the marginal blank paper, and fold the result in thirds it will reduce to a package that is essentially the size and shape of the everyday credit card and will fit nicely in your wallet for instant reference anywhere you need it. We have weaselmeatgravy to thank for this bit of 'puter printing layout. :D

Be careful to check on both sides before trimming so you don't inadvertently cut off part of the printing.

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Yeah, sorry about that, I noticed it a few days after I sent it to Chad. I recall banging out the one-pager in a hurry for some reason. My file is dated 1/23/21 and I forget what else was going on in my life then, but I'm sure it was something besides COVID WFH stuff. Maybe PTSD after the inauguration. It's always something.

weaselmeatgravy said:
Yeah, sorry about that, I noticed it a few days after I sent it to Chad. I recall banging out the one-pager in a hurry for some reason. My file is dated 1/23/21 and I forget what else was going on in my life then, but I'm sure it was something besides COVID WFH stuff. Maybe PTSD after the inauguration. It's always something.
Bob, you ROCK - don't fret, the one page guide is awesome to have. It's the go to for reference. Lots easier than the blue book (which is nice also) - much appreciated from you and Chad.

Latest posts