Information on Memorabilia

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Looking for information the any of the following items pictured. I can't recall where I got the clock (Idaho display show?) the frame and bottle opener came from ebay. Would like to know if there were other items with the Red Barn that I'm missing. Would also be interested in buying a couple more of the picture frames... thanks.
414218899.jpg

414218900.jpg

414218901.jpg

hittman

Staff member
I think the picture frame was available on Ruger's web site.

I've seen that clock somewhere before but can't remember where.

All of the items were available thru shopruger.com, there was one other item with the red barn that I am aware of, it was a license plate shaped metal item with the red barn pictured with a wire hanger attached.

I have one but can't/don't post pictures as I do not use a hosting service...all of the items were deeply discounted and cleared out of the shopruger website last year as I recall. There were other versions with different pictures, etc. also.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I wanna say there was a canvas print of the barn too. Along that same time as these items. I passed on all these but recall them.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
There is a red barn Stein and a couple case knives that the twins were red barn. Several other items come to mind are the clock, picture frame, Christmas card. I am sure a few other items but I would have to look at my memorabilia.