Ruger Golf Club

Help Support Ruger Forum:

There was a time, no Ruger collection was complete without a Ruger Titanium driver.

I haven't seen much discussion of these clubs for some time, and I've not seen them for sale for quite a while, either.

I was sucked up into this Ruger accessory binge, and I have, hidden in a corner of my a garage, a Ruger driver covered with cobwebs.

Cleaned it up, and now it'll go back in the corner. :mrgreen:

hittman

Staff member
Yep ..... depending on what you want for it.

I've no clue what they bring to be honest with you. May be out of my comfort zone.

If you got one, keep it, use it take care of it...Ruger got out of the titanium casting business many years ago, I recall they had as many as 5 of those casting furnaces at some time, was going crazy and they "pulled the plug",,,,,,,,,,,,

contender

Ruger Guru
I have a few of those things myself. Nowhere near a "set."
Still,, kinda neat item,,, as I like to think out there are some liberal golfers who fail to recognize the Ruger logo as a gun thing!

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Have a head cover and a head......Need to find a shaft maker to complete..Recall buying some heads from Davidson's when Ruger stopped making these. Think I recall that WBR and the primary contract recipient for the heads got into a ******* match and the chinese won the new contract to build. Dunno if that is a actual happenstance.........Jim Hoobler could tell us.........

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I have a few of the heads and one complete club that has a Ruger shaft. I wonder how rare the Ruger shaft is. Most that I see are either bare heads or completed with some other shaft.

GolfClubShaft.jpg

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
weaselmeatgravy said:
I have a few of the heads and one complete club that has a Ruger shaft. I wonder how rare the Ruger shaft is. Most that I see are either bare heads or completed with some other shaft.

GolfClubShaft.jpg

Bob,
Just took a look on ebay and there are a few listed. Picture of yours was the first one I seen.
Terry

dreamer

Single-Sixer
Made me look at mine, have a low, a mid, a high, and a #1. The low and the mid have serial #, the high and the #1 do not.
Even though the shafts say Ruger Centerfire, any golf club in my hands is a "misfire".
CBGkGzDm.jpg

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Last one I saw n handled went for $75 to a collector (non-shooter) and he was happy. Unused in a box.

Of course, its only worth what someone will pay at the moment.