Mighty Moe has sniffed his last Ruger....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
But it is a good one....it will be a while before I get it but MOE did the job one last time...
Moe just plain wore out this weekend and we had to put him down Sunday afternoon....I will certainly miss this guy he was a damn good dog....

Here is my grandson Freddie giving the WOOF WOOF a little love....Moe loved these boys....I may have to quit chasing RUGERS without Moe here to help me....Thanks RR

JW7v2Ed.jpg

hittman

Staff member
Hate to hear that. My condolences.

Silly dogs get a fella a bit emotional when it's their time to go. :(

roashooter

Single-Sixer
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

― Will Rogers

Having lost my best friend of sixteen years....this quote sums it up for me

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Rod,
I am so sorry to hear of Moe's passing,,,he was a member of the Forum since he was a puppy, and provided many a smile.
He will be missed by all! I get teared up thinking about all the good ones I have lost,,,but then I think of the memories and companionship that they gave. Enjoy the Memories!!
Terry

RIP Moe

Cholo

Staff member
Sorry to hear about the passing of Moe :( I've had dogs most of my adult life, but after losing my 13 year old Lab, Chula, 2 years ago--I just don't think I can bury another friend. I hear you...

ndruger

Single-Sixer
Darn hate to hear this. I also will miss him. I will be picking up a black lab pup today that someone did not want.

contender

Ruger Guru
Rod,, I hate this my friend. As Terry said, Moe was a member here since he was a pup. Many of us wanted a dog like him. We KNOW you cared for him a lot.
You have my sincerest sympathies.

Moe may have gotten you one last Ruger,, but he wouldn't want you to quit because he was gone.
Hey, how about a display of the guns Moe helped you find? Fitting tribute???

Rod, you and your family have my prayers. Animals hold such a special place in our lives that when one passes that void just aches. Maybe it is because they see as as we wish we were or maybe because caring for them, loving them and sharing life with them is so enriching to our own lives. Regardless, there is no denying the special place they hold for us. That picture of Moe and your grandchild is a keepsake in my book.

Robb

radicalrod

Hunter
contender said:
Rod,, I hate this my friend. As Terry said, Moe was a member here since he was a pup. Many of us wanted a dog like him. We KNOW you cared for him a lot.
You have my sincerest sympathies.

Moe may have gotten you one last Ruger,, but he wouldn't want you to quit because he was gone.
Hey, how about a display of the guns Moe helped you find? Fitting tribute???

Tyrone, my F350 would not be able to handle that load :D :D :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words....Moe was one of a kind...it will be hard for another dog to live up to his legend....RR