ROCS ROCKS "ROCKET CITY" THIS WEEKEND!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flattop44

Buckeye
Our annual Ruger Owners & Collectors Society display show in Huntsville, AL is this weekend, we sure hope you all will visit us at the show. We also invite you to join us at the awards dinner Saturday night.

Von Braun Civic Center. Show hours Saturday 9 -5 and Sunday 10 - 4.

There will be some fine Rugers on display and some for sale. Come on to the show!!

FT44/aka Bill

REB

Single-Sixer
I unfortunately have to work Saturday but hopefully I will make it back Sunday in time to come. It would be nice to put a few faces with the people here.

flattop44

Buckeye
Reb, sure hope you can make it. Look forward to meeting you. Scott, hope you can make it something too.
Bill

flattop44

Buckeye
Hope so, we really had some great displays and a fun time!! Cholo showed up, it was sure good to see him...it had been about 10 years. It was great to catch up.
Bill

Big Old Boy

Hunter
Bill I must agree it was a great show and a very good time I'm going to try not to miss another in Huntsville, it was good to see Cholo again.

Cholo

Staff member
Yes, it was good to see you again, Bill! It's been too long. You had an amazing display!

Good to see you, too, Big Old Boy. I enjoyed the conversation as usual. Nice to see Ron and Jackie as well.

I had a really good time; the ride was pleasant, too. Fun day! Since when is a good gun show not fun? :)