New limited MK IV .22 auto coming

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
To those who collect,, and want a rarer gun.
For the 2019 FoNRA events,, if a person donates as a Sponsor, with the "Pioneer" level, they can choose a gift of (1) of 4 available guns.
Pioneer level is $2500.
The Ruger Mk IV offered is a Doug Turnbull color case hardened special. It looks like the Special ROCS guns we got this past year.

There will ONLY be 50 of these available nation wide.

The difference in this one over the ROCS ones is the NRA logo added to this one, and of course,, it won't have the ROCS on it.

I haven't actually handled one,, just got to see the pictures. So, the only way to get one is to donate $2500 to the FoNRA. If anybody wants one,, I can help arrange it. PM me.

It's "1 of 50!"

david knutson

Single-Sixer
Contender, do these have just regular serial number or do they have a special serial number on them?
You don't have some kind of a link to him do yeah we could look at them? Thank you David

contender

Ruger Guru
I asked about the serial number,, but my Field Rep didn't know. He hasn't seen one yet either.
All we have is a picture,, and it is in the flyer for the FoNRA Sponsors. That's a separate flyer from the event merchandise catalog.
You can get ahold of the local FoNRA chapter, and get a copy of the Sponsor flyer,, OR,, I could try & take a picture & post it here.
And if that doesn't work, I can mail someone a copy of the Sponsor flyer, as I have a few extra.

414091882.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Ron, those Gp-100's were part of the "package" guns. This MK IV is part of the Sponsor program, and may or may not have a special number. The FoNRA annual package is always done in a way to make the items stand out from regular production items.
And quite often, the Sponsor items do the same, but not always!

chet15

Hawkeye
RoninPA said:
A couple years back I got a GP100 that was made for the FoNRA banquet and the serial number was NRA-XXXX so this MKIV may very well have a special serial number.

I don't recall that one. Send info so I can make sure it gets documented in RENE or at least somewhere.
Chet15

contender

Ruger Guru
I'll have to look into my stuff for info too!

EDIT; I just looked in my stuff,, and I can't find my 2016 merchandise package or Sponsor list. I'll have to see where it got to.
But,, I did not find a special GP-100 in the last 10 years of events.

So,, maybe Ron's gun was in 2016,, OR it was embellished after it left Ruger.