weekend find......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

showing they are still out there, swapped into it, NICE .38 special......

ErMfrURm.jpg

now have to come up with the proper yellow/black box, which is the easier ones to locate,,,,,,,,,,

thanks guys, yes it is something the amount of "stuff" that will come to me at any given show, MOST of the time it is show and tell, guys bring around "Dads" gun, want to know about, sadly none of the guns can 'talk' and let us know,.BUT how they were handled, or cared for ( or not) will tell us a story of the guns 'past'....just recently a lady and her son brought me a boxed Ruger XG-I, looks like a MIni 14 but in 308...her husband worked for the company that did the barrels , even had letters from Mr Ruger talking about the problems, issues they were having, sadly the show was busy ,crowded and I did not get her name , or number, told her to keep it, save it for the son, put it away.......oh well
at least once in a while I will buy one .............. got a SSM 32 H&R Mag, with a brass frame the guys Dad never got to finish fitting the grip frame, he passed away..............

8AfMWabm.jpg

So it behoves us to try and take the time, talk with anyone who may stop by and "ask " a Ruger question, better than having to work......enjoy retirement 8) :roll: :wink: