Ruger letters are improved

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well just got a batch of RUGER letters in and everyone has the ship date and shipped too address.....along with the model ....ya maybe they finally get it.....I was impressed with the new info and quick turn around too....

Makes me want to send for more but I just did 15 so maybe next month....RR

hittman

Staff member
Hmmm......this has got me thinking. I do have 2 or 3 odd ducks I'd like to have more info about. I have letters on them but they only confirm the model numbers.

Great info!

kwill

Bearcat
RR - what was the turn-around time? I sent for a letter several weeks ago and...crickets. They cashed my check immediately.

kwill

Bearcat
Thanks. I think it has been longer than that but I'll try to be patient.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I put a note in the envelope stating I was doing a show in 6 weeks and would love to have the letter before that......they came in 2 weeks.....maybe I'm just special :shock: :shock: :shock: RR

radicalrod

Hunter
kwill said:
maybe I'm just special

No doubt about that!

Not sure how to take this Kwill....but then your kinda special too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: in a good way.

I am always amazed at the knowledge you share on so many different topics...…

I sure wish I had called you about the aircrewman at the CCA show instead of a guy with the initials WW :wink: :wink: :wink: RR

Wonder if I sent them the letters I already have would they update them? Sure don't want to spend that amount all over again for a "shipped to" piece of information. (dreaming again) :D :roll:

48flyer

Single-Sixer
I wish I could say the same. I sent a request in, and wrote a nice letter asking for information on who the gun originally shipped to. (I have a good idea, but need proof)
Got just the basic "form letter" back with model number and date it was built, no other info.
I wrote a nice e-mail to Mr. Killoy, and my phone rang later that day!!
Seems the information on my gun was lost in a flood and I actually have more history on it than Ruger does.
Oh, well, they tried...