The latest Red Eagle News Exchange . . .

Help Support Ruger Forum:

. . . arrived in my mailbox a couple of hours ago. It features great coverage of the ROCS display in Huntsville, Alabama, back in January, along with the usual great coverage of Ruger's newest models and the most recent "collectibles" discovered.

This is Volume 34, Number 1, May, 2017.

Another good RENE Chad! Thank you for your efforts.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

flattop44

Buckeye
Another great job Chad!! Fact filled issue keeping us abreast of all Ruger happenings!
Thanks for your hard work and dedication to our hobby.
FT44 / aka Bill

Yeah, I remain amazed at all the detailed information Chad pulls together for each issue. It's no wonder it's a quarterly publication, with all the research that's involved. We really do have a common source of all things Ruger in the RENE.

Another thanks, Chad!

:) :) :)

Another outstanding issue of the RENE...Chad is THE Ruger Guru!

Chad---any plans to publish the entire News Exchange Edition as a book...like Jeff Cooper did with his commentaries?

Would be great to a one volume compendium of the first 30 volumes, for example...or two volumes....

contender

Ruger Guru
"Chad---any plans to publish the entire News Exchange Edition as a book...like Jeff Cooper did with his commentaries?"

You can buy back issues & put them in binders like I did. It will take more than one binder,,,,,,,,!

chet15

Hawkeye
Thanks everybody!! Gotta keep this Ruger thing alive!
Being up to almost 3,000 pages of RENE now, a book or several books would probably be off the table.
Chet15

chet15 said:
Thanks everybody!! Gotta keep this Ruger thing alive!
Being up to almost 3,000 pages of RENE now, a book or several books would probably be off the table.
Chet15
How about making them available digitally? Coopers Commentaries were three volumes and almost the same size! (See 'Gargantuan Gunsite Gossip' volumes)

JCCVaquero

Bearcat
Has The Red Eagle news Exchange been Digitized? Sure would like opportunity to purchase.

John Cantrell 607-481-3930

Current interest in Engraved Red Labels

thanks..

chet15

Hawkeye
JCCVaquero said:
Has The Red Eagle news Exchange been Digitized? Sure would like opportunity to purchase.

John Cantrell 607-481-3930

Current interest in Engraved Red Labels

thanks..

No, not digitized.
Started on a project to do so a few years ago and got busy onto other things. Not enough time in a day.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
RD18 said:
Didn't get mine yet hope I am paid up. Russ

Russ, your subscription is good through November 2020, so you should have received the May 2019 issue.
If not, let me know and I'll get another copy out.
Chet15