Ruger "Standard Issue Ruger Patches" Book

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
I have been in the process of putting a Ruger patch/brassard booklet together and I would like to gather a few pictures of the old "Employee Representative Show Patchs". These are mounted on a blue plastic pocket holder, that went into your sport coat pocket. I would need a good quality picture that can be used, and if you would like credit for the picture let me know and I'll try to accommodate all that I can. I know there are some of these out there as I have seen them on the forum long ago.
Thanks, to anyone that can help, you can PM me with any questions, Hank

chet15

Hawkeye
circlergrugers said:
I have been in the process of putting a Ruger patch/brassard booklet together and I would like to gather a few pictures of the old "Employee Representative Show Patchs". These are mounted on a blue plastic pocket holder, that went into your sport coat pocket. I would need a good quality picture that can be used, and if you would like credit for the picture let me know and I'll try to accommodate all that I can. I know there are some of these out there as I have seen them on the forum long ago.
Thanks, to anyone that can help, you can PM me with any questions, Hank

The one I think is really neat is the gold one that's shown in R. L. Wilson's "Ruger & His Guns"
Chet15

Ruger168

Blackhawk
Hank, I have what you are looking for. When I get off work today I'll try to find it and post a photo.

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank,

Knowing that you are working on a booklet of Ruger patches, could you share photos of Ruger patches from the 1976 era? I'm putting together a display of 200th Year Ruger firearms & would like to include the correct Ruger patches in the display. Thanks in advance for your assistance in my endeavor.

Dennis C

PS. How about Ruger belt buckles from the 1970's era?
PSS. I have already figured out the RCA patches from the 1970s' era.
PSSS. I am aware of the "Made In The 200th Year" patches.

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Ok guys last call, I would like to find a picture/ Badge of a
"Ruger Employee Represententive Show Badge"
My patch book is going to be printed in next couple of weeks and I have a short window to add this.
There must be some out there in collectors hands!!
HELP, Hank

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Yes, I will print enough to sell some, trying to also get them numbered if someone wants a certain number. I have a list of collectors wanting one. If you would like one you can post that or email me.
Hank

I have not got a price breakdown as yet but should be reasonable!
Guess it's how many I have printed.

I will post updates!