BKH30 10" .357's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Added. Thanks Triggerfinger!
The quantity of 10" 8-groove .357 FT's are now up to 83 reported.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
Added. Thanks Splitz!
And just looked in my notes...37503 was at least once in the possession of a Canadian collector by the name of Bert Cronkwright. Not sure that one can be tracked down though...Bert got out of collecting a while ago...and...its Canada.
Chet15

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
chet15 said:
Added. Thanks Splitz!
And just looked in my notes...37503 was at least once in the possession of a Canadian collector by the name of Bert Cronkwright. Not sure that one can be tracked down though...Bert got out of collecting a while ago...and...its Canada.
Chet15

Yes. Canada. My late friend, Carl Tong, North Montana, would recount buying Canadian firearms and having to pay for them. That said, he was frustrated because while paid for, the guns sat with customs for months.

BTW, both the ten inched guns noted came from same seller, same recent show! HAPPY DAYS!

CZReverend

Bearcat
Please add 31610. In my possession and will be located in Corryton, TN. All original. Will post in the revolver forum shortly.

CZReverend said:
Please add 31610. In my possession and will be located in Corryton, TN. All original. Will post in the revolver forum shortly.

Fantastic! 31610 would fall right in the midst of a series of ten-inchers that shipped in November of 1960!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CZReverend

Bearcat
Ale-8(1) said:
CZReverend said:

Fantastic! 31610 would fall right in the midst of a series of ten-inchers that shipped in November of 1960!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are correct! To Witte Hardware Corporation of St Louis.

Latest posts