2014 Ruger Employee Gift

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
RPM Enterprises said:
Two items listed on the list are not correct. One is a tie. And another is a ashtray.

Which tie and ashtray? I know the ashtray from 1958 needs updated to 200 made.
I see that entry also says "Ruger ashtray in shape of pistol". Wonder if that list came from Wilson's world's website? It was originally my list from 1980's or so Red Eagle News Exchange the was transferred somehow over to Jerry Wilson's website.
The list also says the 1956 necktie was a red silk tie with black eagle....Untrue...the necktie from 1956 is blue silk with I believe gold eagles if I remember correctly. Not sure where the quantities are coming from on that list either unless somebody verified them with actual invoices.
Chet15

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
So the 58 ashtray is not pistol shaped, that should be corrected. The 56 neck tie is blue with gold eagles. There is a red (maroon) tie with one black eagle. Only 90 of those produced. I think Chad listed the blue tie at 200 / 250? Produced. I would like to find another blue/gold eagle tie.

Cirrhitidae

Bearcat
My first post here. Contender brought me to the forum and directed me to this thread specifically because these items are the things that I collect most. I have been working for years on putting together a curio cabinet of just such items and other Ruger type memorabilia. The list and updates posted here were really nice to see! Many, I had no clue existed until now. I do have a selection of items from this list and many of them will be on display at the ROCS show in Tulsa. Many can already be seen on another forum but I'm not sure what the rules on links are. I would love to see this list in photograph form especially those rare and unobtainable items and will contribute over time what I can. Looking forward to seeing this thread continued. Kind Regards

RSIno1

Hunter
eveled said:
I have one of the 2014 Ruger hams, if anybody is interested I'd be willing to part with it for around $500.00. :wink:
Is that the one the bean counters injected water into to make the employee feel they were getting a bigger ham all while they saved a few cents?

Cirrhitidae

Bearcat
Please add the Ruger Ten Year Club 2007 1 of 800 Clock. Gold painted base with wood sides. Clear acrylic center with a domed top. Round clock with a gold trim and white face in the acrylic. The proper box should have Newport, NH and possibly a name underneath it on one side.

Cirrhitidae

Bearcat
I have been working very diligently on updating this list as an excel spreadsheet. I am using not only information listed above but also, everything I can find from years of RCA Journals and other literature I've accumulated.

To help me accomplish this task, I require some input from those of you willing and able to give it. I'll gladly share the list once I like where it's at.

First,
Under the Ruger Memorabilia with limited availability list:
I need the dates or date ranges for these items and numbers produced if known and not already listed. Also, What is the 20 Gauge Label?

Under Christmas Gifts since 97, there is a 50-year firearm listed but that is all. Please elaborate! Also under this section, there are two sets of numbers on many items. One set outside parenthesis and one set inside. I believe these are numbers produced/given out but because two sets are shown I'd love some clarification as to the meanings.

RPM Enterprises: The Red Maroon Tie that you mentioned with the Black Eagle.....what year is that one, please?

Chet: Roger Dorsett a few years ago sent me a 10/22 clear magazine with a yellow feed lips. I seem to remember him saying it was a salesman sample. Do you have any information on that one and would you also think 1976?

There is plenty more needed, especially regarding descriptions. The items that I have I'm able to add to the description. Some of these items I had no idea existed until Tyrone directed me here, nor have ever seen. I could use pictures and help from as many of you as I can get. This list is helping put together my first ROCS display for the Tulsa show so thank you very much to those who have contributed.
Please feel free to PM me if needed.

Kind Regards

Cirrhitidae

Bearcat
chet15 said:
WIL TERRY said:
How can there be all that 10/22 stuff from 1962 when that 22 rifle was not introduced till some years later ?

Correct....the list there is an old old list. It needs updated.
The other 10/22 magazines in different colors were also from 1976.
Chet15

Chet, how many different colors are there?

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Cirrhitidae said:
Chet, how many different colors are there?

I believe there were red, white and blue ones made as a possible release for the centennial. Look around and I believe pictures of these exist here (Ruger66 posted perhaps)

Cirrhitidae

Bearcat
I've got a clear magazine with yellow feed lips....It can be seen here on page 3 https://www.rugersociety.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1091
Any information on that one? Roger Dorsett told me that it was a salesman sample I believe. Will need to confirm that with him.

What other colors are out there besides those rwb and clear mentioned?

thepast123

Bearcat
Hello,
I like this very much :) :) :)
vintage-sturm-ruger-1976-employee_1_4a62f41213550c2cce8efcad5cb5a100.jpg

chet15

Hawkeye
Ale-8(1) said:
Can anybody post a picture of the "1966 Sycamore grips XR-3Red"?

:)

I should be able to dig up some pics of those. I had three pair, two without oil finish and one pair with oil finish.
Chet15

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Never saw the list updated . is it anywhere else?

I don't recall when exactly, but around 1990 - 92, my company started contracting a "logo merchandising" company for all company gifts and deals. We used then also for "rewards and recognition" programs for several years. Point being, I recognise several items from the catalogs, so suspect Sturm, Ruger used the same supplier, etc. for custom-logo orders. Its common practice now but I wonder what prompted SR to switch or when?

Pic of the 1995? 3 crystal candy dishes with McDonnell Douglas, AlliedSignal, and Sturm Ruger etched logos!

Latest posts