Serial numbers S47-6 1/2"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RJT

Bearcat
Just purchased 26021, please add to list. Verbal confirmation from Ruger, just waiting for letter.

NitroAcres

Single-Sixer
Yep, I made the drive today, I ended up with #24493 #26057, not in as good a shape as yours, but I was pretty happy, price wise also...and if you paid less than they had listed..You Done GOOOOD.

Ignore the mutt on the top...:)

ekm2034

Bearcat
Not sure from the length of this post who was/is responsible for identifying the 6.5" Super Blackhawk screw-up, but I'd like to say thanks.

Was fortunate enough to trip on one of these last week, and bought with a big grin knowing the history..

Anyone wager a guess what they're worth in 95% condition? No box, or manual, but the gun has clearly lived most of it's life in the safe.

Thanks again,

Eric

chet15

Hawkeye
ekm2034 said:
Not sure from the length of this post who was/is responsible for identifying the 6.5" Super Blackhawk screw-up, but I'd like to say thanks.

Was fortunate enough to trip on one of these last week, and bought with a big grin knowing the history..

Anyone wager a guess what they're worth in 95% condition? No box, or manual, but the gun has clearly lived most of it's life in the safe.

Thanks again,

Eric

The annual Red Eagle News Exchange price guide came out at $1,200 for that one.
Chet15