Serial Number 24

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
OK, I know the number was Bill Lett's. I also know that most of the collection was sold off at aution some time ago...So who is collecting #24 guns??? RB

radicalrod

Hunter
I believe Chet and or his dad gets #23.....Rick you should have taken #24 too then we could have made a deal on the #59's......maybe I will wait and save up for the #4 collection ....I already have one.....#500004 SC6.....Tucsonite found it in a pawn shop.....how it ever got away from the rest is beyond me.....I did get to visit the rest one time and man what an awesome sight.....all were there but for the auto.....had 60-00004 SC6....see ya RR.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
Well fellow collectors, I paid too much to have a couple of those rifles...and now if someone is collecting the number I will be happy to let them beat me up on them to have them in the group...RB

circlergrugers

Vaquero
RugerBoi, I spoke with #24 and they are not interested in the two rifles and does not want there name out. Good try, and I did put a good word in for you, sorry, Hank

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
What I find very interesting is not only the low ser# but who the guns belonged to, the childhood friend of Mr. Ruger. I'm sure Mr. Lett had each of the guns in his hand and was on the phone with Mr. Ruger at the same time talking about that specific gun. I mean how cool is THAT!!

Anyone know where the Redhawk with ser# 00024 is at?

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Well hey thanks Hank, I was hoping that somebody with the number would holler...I guess they are just low number guns that I need to shoot the crap out of till somebody else likes them. 24 is pretty low and was hard to get...I'm finding that the shape of collecting is changing. Looking at the economy and who might still be running it, now might be a good time to just convert to bullion. RB

Bootlegger

Single-Sixer
I like the 77/22 :D Once you shoot the crap out of it give me a shout in a year or so.

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Actually Bootlegger, the 77/22 has been fired of the two. The 375 is new and still had the hang tag on the trigger guard. If you are interested in the 22, make me an offer. Maybe someone else is pining for the big gun by its self...RB

Latest posts