Box value, S&W

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
Hi Guys,
How do you figure value of an empty box? I came home with a box/papers/tools for a S&W 19 4" and was wondering the easiest way to sell for profit.

Ebay or Gunbroker or some other idea?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

roylt

Hunter
That is what I figured too. There are some on there now but none as nice as mine. We'll see what happens. I have never sold on ebay before.

Thanks,

two piece Bango Punta box...$25-35 the manual....$5 to $10
the tool kit,complete with the sight adjustment tool (aluminuml in a sealed plastic bag.....$20-25
this is about the average on most sites, in auction, Maybe a bit more, but at any given gun show, much less............

we've done it BOTH ways over the years and find for the MOST part, when putting it all together they want a discount,sssooooooooo, part it out,unless someone is willng to pay the "package" total price ( and we would throw in a free blank end label....) :roll: 8) :wink:

roylt

Hunter
Sounds good. I have to do more research. I don't want to retire on the profit but I would like to make a little so I can afford more Ruger items.

Wish me luck.

deserttrans

Buckeye
Dan hit the pricing nail right on the head for the S&W stuff. Don't forget the $2 a sheet for the millions of packing papers floating around.