Rare RDA-36 Type I Frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Won this one on GB,,,Letters through Ruger as an "S" gun. Twelfth known Type I Frame (low back),,1st RDA-36 reported. Gotta another Rare one in route, I'll post it when it arrives.
Terry

1st three pic's are of the "S" gun,,#150-60372S
IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg
S

Pictured with RDA-86, another rare bird.
IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

americal

Hunter
My favorite DA :) friend found one of the early ones too-it sure felt good in my hand- not a RARE one but a very early serial #. great find 8)

Terry T

Buckeye
Nice!
(Dang Ca. 'safe gun' rules! :( )

I've seen a few of the low back RDA-36s on GB but not the RDA-86. That's a rare one!
Terry T

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
weaselmeatgravy said:
Nice one Terry. I didn't realize that was you bidding against me - I might have gone higher :D :lol:

Is your other one on the way the old frame RDA-86 that I bought and sent back?

Bob,
It was nice chatting with you on GB! :D :D :D , No the other one is an SDA-85! :shock: should be here this week. Not mint but I'll have one,,
don't know if I'll get the chance again, :wink: I think I hit the buy now button before you seen it,, or you passed.
Terry

Terry T

Buckeye
Think I saw that SDA-85 - E-Mailed to see if it was consecutive to mine.
(It's not).
Terry T

1RugerFan_33

Single-Sixer
Ok....I know what the "S" guns are; don't get the rarity/specialty of these, and since I have not joined RENE yet, I wont be a pest and ask...but I LOVE'EM!; and the pics, T.A are SLICK!; the Six Series guns are the ones I'd collect if I could afford to do such...

I say all this to say...I wish the Six Series guns would merit enough attention to SOMEBODY that can get such things "done", that they got their OWN "book". :sad:

FWIW, I HAVE some of the others; I read them; try to learn from them...but isn't it time the Six Series had the same attention?

I bet weaselmeatgravy would buy 1 :D ; I know I would! :wink: