a Tale of two FOXES.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well the other day RPM mentioned some FAKE FOXES.....so here are some pics of a real one and one of the 4 I had a friend make for me....well most might know that my son and I run a small family MC shop and we meet many different people who are always interested in my RUGER CHASINGS.....they mostly think I am crazy :roll: :roll: :roll: but one guy saw the STURM Fox when I got it and said hey I am taking a foundry class at the local college and need a project....can I make you a few of them....I though that would be neat and I could have a unique gift to give to a few friends....so several months later this is what shows up at my shop....4 ugly little rodents that somewhat resemble the original but not exactly as we were not trying to fool anyone with this project....the mold was destroyed after 4 were done and as you can see they are rather roughly cast unlike the original that was die cast....so Rick here are the pics I promised you....RR.

P2130954.jpg

P2130955.jpg

P2130956.jpg

P2130957.jpg

P2130961.jpg

P2130960.jpg

P2130958.jpg

P2130959.jpg

americal

Hunter
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW :!: :!: 8) 8) :D :D RECKON HE WOULD MAKE A FEW MORE :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: How many of the old ones were made anybody know :?: :?:

contender

Ruger Guru
I was wondering when RR was gonna show his foxes! I just wish he'd had a few more made to pass around. Even a copy is cool!

Mike Mulligan

Single-Sixer
It is nice to see pics of those little devils, that way I won't give up on my search for the ever elusive Problem Fox! :D

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh Contender.....I couldn't afford to do anymore....I think it cost me about $50 apiece to have these done....the guy did it for the cost of the materials with no labor .....I was glad when he said the mold broke after 4 as I was also BROKE :lol: :lol: :lol: then I just gave them away anyways.......see ya RR.

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Hey I have one of those "Special" foxes :shock: Thanks Rod, along with my little Rooger Chickenhawk they are 2 of my favorites.

Dan
Ivory45Fox001.jpg