Spent an hour at a show and this is all I found.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well got to the local show today and had an hour before I had to leave to go to work,.....all I found were two boxes and a single ANDEROL can (I didn't have one like this)....Rugerguy would have had 2 boxed BKH30's and and an S Bearcat by then.....I need Dan to train me a little better :roll: :roll: :roll: RR.

P1280926.jpg

P1280927.jpg

P1280928.jpg

P1280929.jpg

americal

Hunter
mike722 said:
You should be proud... I went to the local show today and only saw ONE old model Ruger, a RSSM for "only" $600
its getting that way :!: been gettin that way for several years in my area :!: :!: saw a fine 100% RSSM last year it was 600.00 too :arrow: might have been the same gun it was in lower LA thats lower Al. :)

not bad Radical, no 'old models' at our show except the ones we had and NO one even looked at them.....did find a couple of nice "New vaqueros" though................

KNV-35pairend.jpg

all in all not a bad show,,,,, Fred , my table helper got an Old Army Ruger in the holster for $125, nice "inside" but NO finish on it LOTS of people and one hellacious snow storm at closing Sunday afternoon.............

Coogs

Maximum
RR, I spent an hour on the beach and all I found were multiple glasses of Red Stripe................the bikini's, or lack thereof bikini tops are just a bonus.........and no matter what ya say.........I DO NOT, NOR WILL I EVER, OWN, OR WEAR, A SPEEDO!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: On second thought, I probably could have borrowed yours!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Love ya RR, and thinking of you..just wait till Harrisburg.....Coogs.

radicalrod

Hunter
Jack, I said BANANA HAMOK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kinda like a G string for men :shock: :shock: :shock: some call it BUTT FLOSS :roll: :roll: :roll: anyways I know you will look AWESOME......RR.

Coogs

Maximum
Is that what those are????????? I saw a dude yesterday, had to be about 70+ or so, about Dans age, :shock: , wearing one of those......was pretty bad. AND NO I DO NOT OWN, NOR WOULD I WEAR ONE!!!!! Dad always said " dead bird can't fall out of the nest" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Coogs.

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
Went to a fairly large show here in PA on Saturday,Rugers consisted of three tang safety 77's,nothing special,nothing else,that was it.Took me 1 1/2 hrs to get there ,was out of there in 45 min.