A nice S marked LWSC with the whole package.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I wanted this gun bad when it appeared on GB....it had a buy it now option but I thought I might be able to sneak it a little cheaper :oops: :oops: :oops: well about 3 days into a 7 day auction it disappears :cry: :cry: :cry: well I happen to call the potato farmer about something and ask him if he had heard about said auction as I know the PF hates the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: well amazingly he says YES he had heard about the gun....and I could tell by the GLEE in his voice he also knew it's new home :shock: :shock: :shock: it just so happens that said PF was the new owner....so I told him if it ever needed to travel OHIO is a very nice climate for old RUGERS :roll: :roll: :roll: well seems it did need a change of scenery and it now lives in the NEAR NORTHWEST of OHIO :wink: :wink: :wink: the best part is it only was a $50 mistake :!: :!: :!: RR

light200565s.jpg

Lightshipper.jpg

lightbox.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
It's not often that I can play in Rod's pen. My "S" gun is a lone stranger. No box, no fancy provenance, etc. etc.

12401396.jpg

But it does have a few zeros in the s/n .......200088S

flatgate

PS It has "close Cousin" in the safe, too.....

138547433.jpg

:D

flatgate

americal

Hunter
WELL :!: :!: I can see how RR has managed to obtain a lot of his fine RUGERS---He works at it----never gives up,persistant,knows the right people :lol: calls people,ask questions :arrow: does it all--a true AMERICAN RUGER BLOODHOUND and I will add a BEAGLE to the list they will track a rabbit until it goes in a hole,dies,or the dog dies,-------------- you the man RR :D sounds like my neighbor flattop 44 8)