typical Ohio gun show......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

for us this weekend at the Medina Fairgrounds, once again, great show and we got the BIG ................

BKH4010in21984ang.jpg

BKH40 44mag.......

and the little......

LCR22.jpg

the 'new' LCR22

OK and even one 'in between'.....................

SSM4FSI650-3853x.jpg

SSM4FSI 32 mag 'short grip'.......

americal

Hunter
WHAT :!: :!: just a 10 inch flat-top with plum gate :?: :?: gotta do better Dan :arrow: how about a RSSE next time :lol: I bet you didn't even get excited when you got the flat-top :wink:

Cholo

Staff member
Typical GA gun show:

Ya got any old Rugers? Rugers, do you mean Lugers? No, Rugers with an R. Never heard of them. Just for kicks and giggles, do you have any rubber Rugers? Got plenty of those, why didn't you say so in the 1st place?

So help me, if I ever get my hands around Bill H's neck for moving to AL and not doing GA gun shows, I'll...

:wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh it musta been a lame show......NO BOX :lol: :lol: :lol: cause we all know RUGERs in OHIO come with the box for 1/2 price :roll: :roll: :roll: nice snag Dan......see ya RR.

Yeah, we miss old Bill H ourselves, not around here like he used to be,BUT I did talk with him for a LONG time last night on this 10 inch .44 right up his alley too..........he always has TOP notch stuff at any of the shows...you guys just be "
happy" I don't collect these things, just find them GOOD homes............ :wink:
you don't think I'm going to turn 'em down, and just say "no".......
and radical never say never as to the box, he's LOOKING for it....... 8)

martyj

Blackhawk
Not sure why but those older ones with the small numbers like on the bk40 sure look alot cleaner in build at least to me.

yes, many of those 'older models. were 'crisper' looking guns, this one was almost a fooler as the guy had on a pair of "oversized" target/gun fighter?? herretts grips, with the filler behind the trigger guard, and made it look MORE like a Super Blackhawk, that what it really is, MOST folks missed that, and he made it almost alll the way through the entire show, three rooms....

Latest posts