Update on Ruger Display Show Boise, Idaho....Pictures added

Help Support Ruger Forum:

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Ruger Display Show, Boise Idaho, Update: At this time we have a full house with one display left behind all the tables are taken. We will be hosting two new displayer's, as well as second and third time displayer's. I'd like to thank all who make this a really quality show, in a record breaking year. We will have four solid Ruger sale tables, Also a source tells me there will be a former Ruger Collectors collection for sale. Yes, old model Ruger's in the box, this will be something for all to see and maybe pick up something to enhance there collection. A thank you to all our Ruger supporters for making this show a great one, this is one not to miss. I have held the hotel discounts to 9 January so anyone else who wants to attend last minute may. The show is open to all so come by and enjoy. Look for updates on the show thread at the top of the page. See you there, Hank

flatgate

Hawkeye
I've had an absolute wonderful time each and every time I've attended and/or displayed at that show. I really wish I could go again this time but, it just "ain't in the cards".

Thanks so much, Hank, for all your efforts!

Sincerely,

flatgate

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Hank, My display is ready to go. See everone there! I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for all your work.

Terry T

Buckeye
Enhanced, expanded display is coming together as we type. Long range weather forcast is lookin' good!
Terry T

Chief 101

Hunter
Terry T said:
Enhanced, expanded display is coming together as we type. Long range weather forcast is lookin' good!
Terry T
Yea, we should have plenty of show for you by next week!
TwofeetofSNOW.jpg

at least 2 feet

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Jim,
The 3rd Annual Ruger Collectors Display Show will be held January 14-15, 2012 hosted by Lewis & Clark Trader gun shows. Show hours are Sat. 9-6, Sun 9-4 setup Friday 1-7 and held at the Western Idaho Fairgrounds (Expo Idaho) at Glenwood and Chinden. The Saturday night dinner is a blast - held at Lindy's Steakhouse and located right across the parking lot from the Marriott Springhill Suites which has special rates for Ruger Collectors. Lindy's serves lunch and dinner and will deliver to your room. Hope you can make it!

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Show dates are January 14 & 15 2012 with set up on the 13th. It's at the Fairgrounds. All are welcome to come and enjoy. Hank Thanks Randy posted at the same time.

Bearcat

Blackhawk
Hoping (maybe even "requesting") folks will take lots of photos and post them here for those of us who are stuck in jobs that won't allow us to make the trip.....Please. Thank you....

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Hank, I've got my displays ready (less the tweeking) and people here at work are still wanting me to pay attention to this non-gun stuff...Sheesh the Boise Gun Show with RCA in it only comes once a year! See you there fun seekers...Oh and bring some coin...some of my safe queens are looking for a new home...RB

lovemydals

Buckeye
Terry T & I made it into Boise from NorCal safe & sound around 6:30 PM. All comfy & cosy in our hotel rooms after a nice dinner at Lindays. See ya tomorrow after visiting Cabelas.

lmd

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Friday afternoon setup at Boise RCA Show. Will put names to faces later.

DSCF4459.jpg

DSCF4460.jpg

DSCF4461.jpg

DSCF4462.jpg

DSCF4475.jpg

DSCF4474.jpg

DSCF4463.jpg

DSCF4464.jpg

DSCF4465.jpg

DSCF4476.jpg

DSCF4468.jpg

DSCF4467.jpg

DSCF4469.jpg

DSCF4471.jpg

DSCF4472.jpg

DSCF4473.jpg

The show promoter, Lewis & Clark Trader, presented awards also. Here is the Steve Adamson (SteveRuger) display with First Place Blue Ribbon. I'm sure Hank will have more photos of Second and Third soon. This was the only picture I took.

DSCF4477.jpg

Best RUGER of the show was presented by the Red Eagle News Exchange to the Ray Morgan Triggs engraved Old Army. Thanks Chad!

DSCF4479.jpg