Help finding some collector details ruger Mark II

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
I have a buddy who is looking to detail some Mark II pieces that he has. He needs 4 plastic Ruger Red Eagle logo bags, 2 black plastic box towers that fit in the trigger guard, and 4 envelopes with the plastic window for the owner's manual. Any Ruger collectors have info on where we could begin to look?
Doug

contender

Ruger Guru
If rugerguy doesn't have what you need, I may have some of the stuff. Also, posting a WTB ad in the classifieds can get results.

see me at a gun show, thats the kind of stuff we usually give away.......they come out of boxes, and off tables that have 'stuff" ( literature) for sale at the various shows...those black trigger guard spacers are the same ones that come in S&W one piece fold-up boxes, and the plastic bags, I've seen dealers throw them away after they sell a gun, especially the LONG rifle bags.Bottom line thats stuff is all "out there",,,, won't know what I have stashed away until I unpack at the next gun show???
the plastic 'wrap' handgun bags came with the red logos, or green tinted or clear plastic, different styles , in different eras.................

contender

Ruger Guru
Doug,
I'm glad to hear you got the bags. I went to digging the other day, and haven't found my bag full of bags yet. I did get into my manuels & such, and no extra envelopes yet for them either. I was gonna do some more digging today, as I got rained out of work. I can stop looking for the bags now.