Hawkeye #1549 and other collectible Rugers for sale locally

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Three50seven

Buckeye
I was in a local shop today and the owner had just bought out an estate that contained approximately 50 Rugers, as well as around 40 other guns. There are several rare and collectible pieces in the mix as well as several #1's and M77s. I have nothing to gain here, just figured I'd pass the info along. Some of the more notable ones are listed here:

-Hawkeye #1549 (Unfired and very PLUM!!)
-Red Eagle Standard #33xxx (about 85%)
-Stainless 6" Redhawk .357
-2 Flatgates (very rough condition)
-M77 Flatbolt 30-06 w/ red pad
-flat top .357 4 5/8" (Very nice condition)

Their number is: (260)-569-1853 ask for Glenn

and here's their website: http://www.bassandbucks.com/

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Three50seven,
I want to give you a high five! I called Glenn and he had a Ruger MkII in stainless with a 10" bull barrel. My buddy has been looking for one and I bought it after a couple pics from Tabitha at Bass and Bucks. Glenn and Tabitha seem like great people to deal with and I can't wait to get this one. Glenn said that he has sold about half of the collection and I wasn't the first to say that they saw the thread here on rugerforum. You are lucky to be near such a nice LGS. Thanks for the heads up!!!!
Doug

Three50seven

Buckeye
great! i'm glad to hear it, should get me some brownie points next time i want something :lol:

I've bought several nice rugers there over the years, including a speed six, security six, om bearcat, om single six...hmm....even more than i thought :shock:

nrobe50

Buckeye
Hawkeye number 1549 just showed up at my house about an hour ago. Nice clean gun. I think I will let it stay. Thanks for putting the post on the forum. I wasn't really looking for another Hawkeye but they don't come around very often.

Three50seven

Buckeye
Great! I was at the shop Saturday and Glenn said they were waiting on a call from someone about the Hawkeye, you I presume? :)