"White Box" Super

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Doc44

Single-Sixer
Serial number 3598, shipped in November 1960, with original white box, sleeve and outer carton numbered to the revolver.

Bill

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

street

Hunter
Great gun, and just as great a photos. Doc., you sure have figured out how to apply your lighting to get those great pictures. Any good camera can take a clear picture, but it's the way that you apply the light to keep down the glare that makes you a genus on taking pictures of guns. Keep those great pictures coming.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Doc, nice gun and package....is this a new acquisition.....Amoskeag had a very similar package in their last auction IIRC......I bid but didn't win....RR.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Awesome! I've seen 'em but ain't ever had the "stars aligned properly" and got one...... :D

Thanks, as always, for sharing your wonderful images!

flatgate

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Flatgate....the "stars aligned properly" for me this May at the OGCA show....picked up a White box w/shipper and a Mahogany box w/shipper from my good buddy WES :lol: :lol: :lol: #'s 4603 and 1555......

There is a funny story to this......BUT maybe I will wait to tell it at another time.....RR.

americal

Hunter
I was in the 6th. grade when this jewel shipped 8) had no idea such AMERICAN ICONS where being produced at that age---but it makes sence the 57 chevy was on the road :) and the supers were and are ICONS :!: another great Ruger--thanks for posting :D