The OBSESSION continued Part 5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well today's addition to the #265 group is a HAWKEYE.....this one was brought to my attention by the POTATO FARMER.....he got the deal going for me I just needed another 3 digit gun to trade the guys from TX that owned it (really nice guys).....I ended up buying the one that a guy had posted here that his father had used in a lawsuit or something....I believe it was a 7xx or 9xx gun....anyways it now lives with a few of it's cousins.....if I remember correctly only 1 more installment to this series....aren't you guys lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:

PC190859.jpg

PC190860.jpg

PC190861.jpg

PC190862.jpg

americal

Hunter
I am seeing 265 in my sleep :) OUTSTANDING Ruger model 8) A lot of gun lovers :roll: still don't know what they are--seen folks at shows when we set up display say--WHAT in the WORLD is that gun :?: :?: Happens ever time --or it is the first one they have actually seen :shock: 2011 they have been around a while :!:

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Gdog, only one more to go and it is a 44 DEERSTALKER.....gotta dig it outta the safe......got it and it's bother #264 from the man in ALASKA...MR DEERSTALKER himself.... got a line on another but it has been taking a while to hear back from the guy......the chase continues.....RR.