The OBSESSION STARTS.....Part 2

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well one day I was just sitting in my recliner watching Bill O'Reilly and Steve Ruger calls.....hey I got a pair of guns you need.....he called them the "TRIPLE DUECES"......RST4 and RSS both serial umber 222......well I said they sound neat but I already have 0265 RST4 I just need to find the Single Six 265.....the phone line was silent.....well, I can do that too ol Steve says......WHAT you have that one TOO....a deal was struck and I was off to the races :lol: :lol: :lol: here is some pics of that old Single Six....man I didn't know what I was getting myself into :roll: :roll: :roll: RR

PC140832.jpg

PC140833.jpg

PC140834.jpg

PC140835.jpg

Has some plum streaks and it is pretty clean....

americal

Hunter
Love those machine lines on the SCREWS :) 8) flatgate--watch BILL too but never had a RUGER call at that time---- bet you don't remember a thing about the show :p I would'nt.

seeemmiss

Single-Sixer
Most of these gun you have been showing have not seen the light of day in years and all of the sudden, you pull them all out. What happen? Did your safe door get stuck open and since you and Moe are guarding it, you thought you would take a picture or too?

Just Kidding of course.

Jody

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Jody, I don't know if this is the answer you are expecting but life is a strange and wondrous time.....My good friend and fellow BGMC employee. Steve Smelser, worked with me for 25 plus years.....not because he needed too but because he wanted too.....he had a mechanical engineering degree that he earned going to school at night...he got it just because he wanted to understand thing better....he was a walking book of knowledge.....when I dug my pond I was wondering how many gallons of water it would hold and about 10 minutes later he paged me an answer.....British motorcycles were his passion....NORTON was his specialty....well he has gone to that great tuning session up in the sky the day before I left for Tulsa this fall....Steve was with me the day I bought 0603 from you......he took all my RUGER BOOKS home one weekend so he could study them so he could help find the good ones....so the answer to the question is because it makes me feel better :) :) :) Here is my friend Steve and I have special instructions on how and where to dispose of him :roll: :roll: :roll: we will certainly have fun doing it just as we always had fun when we did everything.....this is not meant to be a downer.....actually sorrow and joy all at once.....RR

PC150845.jpg

ndruger

Single-Sixer
I also think thats a great story Rod. Very glad I got to meet Steve. Life is what you make of it, and you are doing a great job man. We all have our good and bad times. God bless!