Heads up - I am going to be selling most of my collection!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
I am having some serious issues in my life that means I need to liquidate a lot of my excess property. I think the best way for me to sell what I have is to list them on Gunbroker but my goal here is to see if there is anything that members here may want or need for their sets.

Some specifics:

I have both the 5.5 and 7.5-inch Gloss GKRH Redhawks (no original box or papers and used but nice)

I have darn near the complete set of the Ruger Hunters - 17 Convertable and many, many more of the likely more rare variants (Superless Hunters and Superless Bisley Hunters).

I also have a complete set of the Redhawk "R" models (41s, 44s, and 45) which I expect to sell too.

I have a ton of other stuff I will be selling too but I expect these are the items that I have that collectors may be interested in seeing show up for sale.

If anybody is searching for something, I can consider coming up with a price but really I need money so no trades. I will be listing these soon, perhaps this weekend so if anybody wants to get a first chance send me a message and we may be able to work something out.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey sorry to hear you have problems.....selling guns is no big deal....do what ya need to do......even if ya don't make money you won't lose much....one can always do it again....remember it is a hobby......good luck, RR.

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
Sorry to hear of your issues Quarterbore, I hope everything works out for you. If you have any old, collectable or otherwise interesting Single Sixes feel free to PM me.

seeemmiss

Single-Sixer
Yep I agree with this comments. Don't store up those earthly treasures that turn to rust. Store up your treasures in heaven and you will always be better off. I hope everything works out for you. Stuff can be replaced. Family, friends, health, and mental status is hard to bring back.

Been there, done that. Twice. It really hurts at the time, but you get over it and get more guns. They really AREN'T your family....

Still, I'm sorry you are going thru this.

Gus West

Bearcat
Just pulled out of one of those "moments" in my life as well. Know that given time and hard work all will pass and you will survive. My prayers are with you.

mishtub

Blackhawk
Sorry to hear about you having to go through your tough times. Been through some myself, prayers go out for you.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Sorry to hear of the unfortunate circumstances. It happens to us all. No dispair in letting things go. As stated above, it's a hobby. These are material items and there's much more important things in life. Wish you well!

Not in a firearms buying mode but any Ruger memorabilia not already here interests me.

Rugerbilly

Bearcat
I needed money after we bought our first house. I had to sell my Mark II pistol and SingleSix Convertible for cash. The Six was my first gun - a 9 1/2 inch barrel version.
Wish I had them back.

gunman42782

Hunter
Sorry to hear it. Have done it myself more than once. Hope things get better for you.