Finally My 77RS in 22 250

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Black Fly

Single-Sixer
After fifteen years of looking, I've found my tang safety 77RS in 22 250. I handled one about five years ago and set it back on the shelf, to think about the high price, when I set it down another guy picked it up and went to the register. The others were sold before I found them. Yesterday, I looked on GB, like I have for years and there it was. Listed by a fellow I've bought from before. He only lives about forty miles from me. I did a 'buy now'. Talked with him last nite. Gun is in near perfect condition. My 77RS Working Girls are now complete, 22 250, 257 Robts, 30/06, 35 Whelen, 416 Taylor(not an original) and a flip safety 22 LR. Sure wish Ruger had made them in tang safety. They are all for hunting. My version of the beware of the man with one rifle. Did I mention how excited I am. It's been a long, long, long search. I'd given up a couple times, even bought one without sights some years back. A good shooter, but just not quite perfect. Needed sights. Even bought sights to put on it, but that would have been wrong. Guess the 22 250 without sights will be in the classifieds soon. I've told a couple friends, they dont' get it. Figured that the other afflicted ones on this site would appreciate what really happened.
Happy Days!
Bfly

mattsbox99

Hunter
Nice, I also like the RS rifles. I currently only have one, a 77/22 .22WMR. There was an RS Hornet in the classifieds but I missed it.