Christmas present number 2.......PICS ADDED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I musta been EXTRA GOOD this year :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have Wednesdays off so I told a buddy that I could pick up a 76 Nova he bought on Ebay....well it ends up being about an hour away from Wheeling WV
:shock: :shock: :shock: Me and another buddy jump in the F350 with the car hauler in tow and hit the rainy road about 6AM....well at 930 we find the place and load the car, pay the man, and head home....stop at a local greasy spoon and have an excellent breakfast.....well anytime I get that way I stop at a little gun shop in Norton OH....never have bought anything but I almost bought a 77 in 458 I once saw in the shop.....I called them after I left and they had just sold it :cry: :cry: :cry: well today I didn't see anything I needed but they did have a RUGER NEON SIGN on the wall :shock: :shock: :shock: I asked if they could order me one and was told no....well will you sell me that one ??? and again was told no.....the young guy behind the counter finally says I will sell you the NIB one I have in the BACK ROOM though :roll: :roll: :roll: well after the usual gun shop wheeling and dealing I put it in the back seat of the truck for the ride home :lol: :lol: :lol: once again it is good to be lucky.....RR

Here it is....new in the "BOX"

PC080819.jpg

PC080820.jpg

PC080821.jpg

americal

Hunter
GOOD-GRIEF + 10--Do you ever have a boreing day :p My local dealer won't sell his --I asked just to see what he would say :) EXTRA GOOD :roll: well you have been to me--almost to the FFL part :)

Rod, you make your own luck by being in the right place at the right time and understanding that you have to take the opportunity as it is presented . . . procrastination will cause ya to lose every time. Congrats on a great score.

Anxiously awaiting pictures . . .

;)

Being at the right place during the right time usually pays off, providing you have the means to take advantage.

I have passed on a few buys this last 2 months, but until I get my gun fund back on the plus side, that's life.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey here is a thread on the neon with pics....RR

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=119891&sid=ebeb2ee864c0d3cf1e36fa3e9ff01be1

Steve, my trucks have so much "MOE HAIR" in them that I don't ever go anywhere without him sort of :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts